GU "Pruzhany district center of hygiene and epidemiology"
In 40-ies., After several years of Nazi occupation, the organization of health services almost started again. On the territory of Pruzhany district sanitary-epidemiological station it was established in 1944. The establishment of sanitary and epidemiological station was located in a private residential wooden building.
The first leaders were Pruzhany Sanitary and Epidemiological Gantman BB Hasanov VK, Arabs NA .. According to documentary sources (book orders Pruzhany sanitary and epidemiological station for 1948), in 1948. in the health service area it worked a total of 18 people.
Activities sanepidsluzhby those years has been directed at the elimination of outbreaks of typhoid and typhus typhus, infectious skin diseases, diphtheria, acute intestinal infections, tuberculosis.
Epidbrigad practiced creation of sanitary and epidemiological station of medical workers who systematically on a sufficiently long period of time (2-3 days) traveled to the settlements of the Pruzhany district for anti-epidemic measures.
In 1950-1960 the epidemic situation in the Pruzhany district was characterized by high levels of incidence of typhoid, diphtheria, skarlatinoy¸ mumps, meningococcal infection, tuberculosis, which it was due to the lack of mass immunization. During this period the health service area led Bliznyuk IM
For 70-80 characterized by dynamic development and strengthening of the public health service area, completing its high-quality staff. In 1979. constructed a model building sanitary and epidemiological station. During this period the health service district heads Negerish AI, EI Szczerba
In 1990. Pruzhany district sanitary and epidemiological station name changed to the District Centre of Hygiene and Epidemiology.
In 1997. built laboratory building, currently located in the laboratory department and the department of preventive disinfection.
In 2001. the name of the Pruzhany District Centre of Hygiene and Epidemiology changed to State Enterprise "Pruzhany District Centre of Hygiene and Epidemiology."
From the end. 80s to the present time the chief doctor of Hygiene and Epidemiology Center - Lagoon EL
Heads of the Medical Service of the Pruzhany district.
Gantman BB (Until 1948)
Hasanov Vladimir Klimovich (1948-1950)
Arabs Nikolai (1950-1951)
Bliznyuk Ivan Maksimovic (1951-1971)
Negerish Alexander (1971-1978)
Szczerba Yevgeny Ivanovich (1981-1987)
Edward Lyutsianovich Lagoon (1987-present)
Hasanov Ivan Maksimovic (b. 1918, Tashkent). He graduated from the Tashkent Medical Institute. Head sansluzhby guerrilla group named the 26 anniversary of the Red Army (1941-1944); Head of the Ministry of Health of the inter-district sanitation center of the Uzbek Soviet Socialist Republic (1944-1948); State Sanitary Inspector of the Pruzhany district (1948-1950); State Sanitary Inspector of the Brest region (1950-1953).
Bliznyuk Ivan Maksimovic (04/25/1920, d Hills Cherven, Minsk region -. 1995). He graduated from the Minsk State Medical Institute (1951). The service in the ranks of the Armed Forces of the USSR (1939-1946). Chief physician (1951-1971, Head of the Department of Epidemiology Pruzhany district sanitary and epidemiological station (1971-1980), a physician-parasitologist (1980-1990), assistant parasitological laboratory Pruzhany district center of hygiene and epidemiology.
Negerish Alexander (b. 5/26/1938, the Republic of Poland). He graduated from the Grodno Medical Institute (1966). Service in the Soviet Army (1957-1960); Chief Physician Lyschitskoy local hospital (1966-1971); chief physician of the regional sanitary and epidemiological station Pruzhany (1971-1978); chief physician of the Brest Regional protivotubёrkulёznogo Clinic (1978-2000)
Szczerba Evgeny (b. 08/09/1951, d. Linova Pruzhany district, Brest region). He graduated from the Minsk Medical Institute (1978). Work house-building plant (1968-1969); Service in the Soviet Army (1969-1971); Head of sanitary department of the Brest regional sanitary and epidemiological station (1978-1981); chief physician of the regional sanitary and epidemiological station Pruzhany (1981-1987); Head of sanitary department of the Pruzhany district of Hygiene and Epidemiology Center (1987-present).
Lagoon Lyutsianovich Edward (b. 1/11/1959, Lida Grodno region). He graduated from the Minsk Medical Institute (1986). Electrician Lida Milk Plant (1976-1977); Service in the Soviet Army (1977-1979); epidemiologist (1986), head of the sanitation department of the Pruzhany district sanitary and epidemiological station (1986-1987); Pruzhany chief doctor of Hygiene and Epidemiology Center (1987-present).
State Enterprise "Pruzhany district of Hygiene and Epidemiology Center" carries out the state sanitary inspection in the district with a population of 51.6 thous. People. Building administrative building built in 1979, includes divisions: Department of Hygiene, Epidemiology Department. The building of the laboratory building was built in 1997, includes divisions: laboratory department and the department of preventive disinfection. Since 2004, the laboratory is accredited by the Department for compliance with the requirements of ISO / IEC 17025 for technical competence and independence (certificate № BY / 112.02.1.0.1327).